Tuesday, December 4, 2007

She Takes the Plunge

After reading several other blogs (thanks Drea and Sheri!) I have decided to take a mad plunge into the world of cyberspace. A world, by the way, about which I know next to nothing. Who knows, this may be the only post I ever make. But I am hopeful that this is the start of something....not necessarily great..but the start of something.....

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I am so happy that you have entered blogland. I use my blog more as a journal than anything else. I love it!

Izabel Cristina said...

Way to go. I have one too and it's lots of fun.

Drea said...

YEAH!!!! You did it!!! I'm so way proud of you!! Can I add you to my list of friends and family links??? I love the pic of your family by the way, it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Pretty impressive, Adrienne! I have not ventured into the world of blogging yet...I'm not sure I even get it yet. Cute picture of the family though!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the invite to your blog. I may actually get updates on your family now. I can't believe I didn't know Dane left on a Mission!!! I move away from Arizona and I'm kicked out of the loop. :)