"The time has come, the Walrus said, to speak of many things. Of ships and shoes and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings. Of why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings." Lewis Carroll
It must be MTC tradition to do stuff like this - Eric has a bunch of pictures just like this with roomies from the MTC - 18 years later, not much has changed, I guess!
So glad you are going to reporting on Dane's mission! It's going to be so fun to see his progress over the next 2 years. The pictures are great! Oh, by the way, I tagged you on my blog, so I better see a post soon! haha
Mark and I miss Dane!! It is crazy how fast that time went by!! I am glad he is having a good time! Can we get his address?? We promised him a care package!
5 comments:
It must be MTC tradition to do stuff like this - Eric has a bunch of pictures just like this with roomies from the MTC - 18 years later, not much has changed, I guess!
So glad you are going to reporting on Dane's mission! It's going to be so fun to see his progress over the next 2 years. The pictures are great! Oh, by the way, I tagged you on my blog, so I better see a post soon! haha
Mark and I miss Dane!! It is crazy how fast that time went by!! I am glad he is having a good time! Can we get his address?? We promised him a care package!
Hey Adrienne, sweet to see your blog, keep it up
hey I changed my blog address to:
ourinbetweendays.blogspot.com
Post a Comment